Randstad Technologies is currently recruiting for a Senior Info Security Advisor for a Permanent role with our client in Atlanta, GA.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 123,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes architecture oversight and planning for information and network security technologies; leads development of an information security risk management program that includes business, regulatory, industry practices and technical environment considerations; establishes strategic vendor relationships for security products and services; develops enterprise-wide security incident response plans and strategies that includes integration with business, compliance, privacy, and legal constituents and requirements; provides advanced level engineering design functions; provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems.
- Creates presentations and seeks IT and business management approval and acceptance of significant replacements or reconfigurations of major security technologies serving the Enterprise.
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to the technical engineers within the organization.
- Proposes opportunities to improve results based on targeted or continuous assessment.
- Routinely acts as a subject matter expert among peers, with manager and senior management.
- Must be capable of providing top-tier support for 5 or more of the information security technology common body of knowledge skill sets: 1) Access Control, 2) Application Security, 3) Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning, 4) Cryptography, 5) Information Security and Risk Management 6) Legal, Regulations, 7) Compliance and Investigations, 8) Operations Security, 9) Physical (Environmental) Security, 10) Security Architecture and Design, 11) Telecommunications and Network Security.
- Develops reports supporting strategy and direction for management.
qualifications: Qualification Requirements:
Preferred experience, knowledge or certifications:
- Requires BS/BA in related field; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- 5-8 years' experience (8+ yrs exp. for Sr Advisor level) in systems administration and security aspects of information systems, computer networking, telecommunications, systems development and management; significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required; requires broad-based experience to plan and design highly complex systems; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Demonstrated experience or substantial knowledge in supporting competencies in cloud security standards is required.
- Requires either: Strong Experience with cloud background OR Diverse experience within Platform security and applications experience to provide cloud systems solutions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of industry-accepted data processing controls and concepts as applied to access management and network security technologies, hardware, software, data, network communications, and people.
- Experience supporting any Cloud environment with multifactor authentication, CASB, Container Security.
- AWS experience.
- Security Certifications: CISSP preferred and other advanced technical security certifications (e.g. Information Systems Security Architecture Professional, Information Systems Security Engineering Professional, Certification and Accreditation or equivalent certifications) Any Amazon Web Services (AWS) - any level, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and CIS benchmarks.
- Understand security best practices, policies and standards to design highly secure cloud architectures for internal and external cloud solutions as required by HIPPA and other regulations and requirements
- Presenting and engaging information with internal IT teams.
- NetSkope experience
- Project team experience
skills: Previous lead experience on a project is very helpful as this candidate will be providing guidance to the team.
-Communication skills and personality fit extremely important.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.