Marketing Business Analyst
Looking for a business analyst with marketing experience for a year long contract in southern NJ.
Candidates can work from home once ramped up but must live within driving distance of southern New Jersey for occasional onsite meetings.
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Years of experience: 2-4 years of related experience.
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, North American Business Management, Marketing Operations, the primary focus for this role is to plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business strategies for our applications. Provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business, technology and finance partners to support changes to business processes, policies and systems across US Marketing. This role will also be the primary support or escalation point for US BAU activities and for application issues.
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Create and provide regular maintenance of all supported application documentation
- Provide project support (eg. support businesses in the development of Requirements
Package, create/contribute to change management, communication plans, etc.) as required
- Develop BAT/UAT test plans and test scripts
- Manage Business Acceptance Test process pertaining to Marketing Operations projects (eg. create BAT documentation, execute and/or coordinate Business Acceptance Tests, etc.)
- Lead and coordinate the integrated implementation of policies, processes, procedures, and solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise and help identify, design, test solutions and support implementation activities as required
- Create and deliver presentations and communications geared to management or broader audience.
- Create monthly dashboards and KPI reports
- Identify variances and contribute to the analysis, due diligence and implementation of initiatives and/or business operations within defined area of responsibility.
- Adhere to and support development and/or implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Previous business application management experience considered an asset
- Knowledge of Marketing collaboration tools
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology would be beneficial
- Experience with SQL, and/or Tableau or other query tools
- Strong relationship management skills - ability to build relationships and work collaboratively on projects and problem solving
- Ability to identify issues, analyze its root cause, and propose solutions in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently on projects end-to-end (primarily non-routine, escalated, and specialized or complex issues)
- Work with different lines of businesses and cross functional teams at various management levels
- A team player who shares their knowledge and supports the team's overall success
- Excellent and effective time management - ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate concepts clearly to both business and technology teams
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new applications and processes in a timely manner
Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (or in progress) would be an asset
Skills needed for submittals
skills: Skills needed for submittals
2-4+ yrs exp. with Tableau- Yes or no
Ability to work independently without supervision- Yes or no
Any upcoming vacation plans?- yes or no
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? Yes or no
Is this candidate required to give notice - Yes or no
Previous business application management experience- yes or no
Strong relationship management skills (a lot of executive interactions)- Yes or no
Undergraduate degree-Yes or no
Advanced knowledge of SQL- years
Business Analysis Experience- years
Experience developing of BAT/UAT test plans and test scripts- years
Knowledge of process improvement methodology-years
Requirements Gathering - years
Certified Business Analysis Professional (or in progress)- Yes or no
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.