job summary: Project Scheduler, ERP is responsible for developing, updating and maintaining an integrated master schedule to support an Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP Program. This individual is responsible for working with stakeholders to coordinate the integration of over 70 vendor and software interfaces to support the Oracle Cloud Fusion implementation. The Project Scheduler, ERP is responsible for communicating progress and risks to the Program Management Office to support team and executive reporting.
location: Falls Church, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $42.10 - 43.83 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Applies project management principles and industry best practices to maintain the detailed schedules.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of project management best practices, modern planning and scheduling principles, methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Collaborates and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements and identify project dependencies.
- Integrates multiple schedules and external drivers into an integrated master schedule.
- Supports program management in tracking and analyzing progress in the integrated master schedule to identify downstream delays and impacts.
- Conducts critical path analysis to identify and track critical activities; ability to analyze data and understand its impact on the integrated master schedule.
- Develops and maintains schedule reports at the program and project level that will be used for reporting out to stakeholder groups.
- Leads schedule reviews with stakeholder groups to verify progress, address delays, and devise corrective action plans via use of what-if scenarios; implements corrective action plans upon approval.
- 3 years experience working with and reporting out on integrated master schedules.
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related area of study
- Proven experience using MS Project to manage an integrated master schedule and supporting detailed schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in team based environment.
- Must have strong collaboration, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt as situations change and make the best possible decisions with the information at-hand
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and business acumen.
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Proficient using MS Office, MS Project and MS Visio.
- 5 years experience working with and reporting out on integrated master schedules.
- Experience supporting an ERP project or program.
- MA/MS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or related area of study.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.