Sr. Java Developer
Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex Java applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
location: Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Mentor other Developers on programming issues.
- Work with Development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices and application ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or Bachelor's degree with relevant programming experience.
- 5+ years hands-on Java development experience.
- Strong experience in delivering enterprise solutions with Spring framework using Spring Boot, JDBC, Security and MVC.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST webservices and working in a micro-service environment.
- Expert-level knowledge of Git, JDBC, SQL, database-stored procedures and isolation levels, JPA, SOAP, REST and XML.
- Working knowledge of caching, service discovery and circuit-breaker patterns and concepts.
- Experience with Agile, Angular, Dynatrace, Cassandra or ELK a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.