JOB SUMMARY - Our Dallas client is looking for some help with their Database team! The Database Developer is responsible for working with Developers and the large data warehouse team. Please review the job description below and if you feel as though you are a good fit, apply today!
location: Carrollton, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 49 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- The successful candidate will create technical designs within the existing architecture and develop complex SQL query logic to accomplish the task
- Design and develops database applications using SQL Server Integration Services, TSQL and Stored Procedures
- Follows data standards, resolves data issues, completes unit testing and completes system documentation for ETL processes, SSIS Packages
- Collaborate with business analysts, source system experts, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements
- Collaborate with IT operations to ensure timely releases of projects and database environments are sustainable.
- Support IT staff and business users in the development, usage and troubleshooting of database-driven applications.
- Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensure development follows the SDLC process.
- SQL Server programming experience
- SQL Server Database Architecture and Design (OLTP/OLAP)
- SQL Server Database Programming and Development
- (SQL Server 2005, 2008 a plus)
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and DTS development
- Team Player
- Passion for your work
- Great communication both written and verbal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.