QMS Specialist Consultant
QMS Specialist Needed in Murrysville, PA
In this role, you will supports the Quality Documentation Control System and its related processes, including coordinating the revision, review, and approval of SOPs and other documents and ensuring compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
location: Murrysville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Define a lean training and training administration practiced in scope
- Ensure the Training Management System complies to the intended use and complies to regulatory requirements
- Approve each training material prior to usage and control the set and recording of approved trainings
- Ensure that training content is controlled and access to make changes is managed
- Ensure the assignment of training requirements profiles and documentation for all job required training
- Ensure that managers assign the correct training profiles to all individual employees based on job requirement profiles
- Report on training compliance and training related KPIs
- Provide feedback to users on profile and training compliance and non-compliance
- Support users on using the Training Management System
- Establish, monitor and respond to metrics on the efficacy and efficiency of the Training Administration and control activities and its ability to support the business
Experience: Minimum 4 years professional experience in the applicable role.
Education: Bachelor's /Master's degree or equivalent.
skills: Additional support is being provided to work on CAPA actions needed to address non-conformances detected during various internal audits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.