We are seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for our client in the Brazil, IN area. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for helping customers who are having basic operation problems and system malfunctions.
location: Brazil, Indiana
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
- Helps customers who are having basic operation problems and system malfunctions.
- Receives customer problem reports and answers same under the guidance of Second Level.
- Answer questions regarding system procedures, on-line transactions, system status and downtime.
- Relays messages sent to or received from customers in a timely manner.
- Stays informed of all changes to the operating systems or software programs that affect customers.
- Relays requests for assistance that are outside the scope of the Help Desk to the appropriate group.
- Maintains records of correspondence received and responded to.
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have intermediate level proficiency in verbal and written skills; technical/mechanical aptitude, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.