Randstad Technologies is seeking a Business Analyst for an opportunity in Downtown Kansas City, MO. As a Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst (Agile/Scrum) you will help define and deliver solutions that meet business objectives and will serve as a facilitator between the business and IT in understanding the business's needs. In partnership with Project Managers, Business Stakeholders, Senior Business Analysts and IT interfacing groups you will lead the eliciting, analyzing, validating and managing of requirements, business processes and high-level solution designs.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Agile Practice & Team Role
- Work in continuous delivery mode, analyzing and delivering features iteratively
- Consistently demonstrate Agile processes and principles for effective delivery
- Consistently demonstrate Lean principles for efficient delivery
- Requirement Elicitation & User Story Management
- Work with the Product Owners and Project Managers on defining the project's detailed scope
- Responsible for creating, refining and maintaining user stories and associated deliverables such as process flows and test cases to meet development and stakeholder needs
- Responsible for translating legacy system code into requirements
- Work with the Product Owner and other BAs on the prioritization of the product backlog of user stories
- Work with the Product Owner, BAs, and Quality Assurance Analysts on defining acceptance criteria sufficiently for testing
- Work with the Product Owner to confirm the delivered solution is in fulfillment of the stated requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst working on information technology projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst in an agile project-based environment. Proficient with user stories, Scrum, Kanban, retrospectives, team planning and other related Agile techniques.
- 2 years of recent experience of either Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent Communicator
- Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.