Role: Front-End Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Developer with experience developing responsive web pages. Vue / React / Angular Experience.
Experience with popular CMS solutions (any will do), Kentico a plus
Classic front end skills required
Client-side MVC frameworks like Angular, Backbone, etc is a huge plus
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and implementing graphic elements and building navigation components. Other responsibilities include making edits and update within a CMS.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- Experience in building User Interfaces within web applications using:
- CSS (SASS/LESS)
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks such as Bootstrap and/or Foundation.
- Experience in component design and model-view-controller (MVC)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to Identify and resolve UI/UX problems and address user feedback such as:
- Responsive adaptation/Layout Adjustments
- Ability to work independently, self-manage, adapt to new technologies and communicate effectively.
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
skills: Preferred Skills:
- Experience in developing prototypes and mockups.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.