job summary: Job Description:
- This position requires 3+ years of experience in RSA Archer, demonstrating ability to develop Archer ODAs, reports, dashboards, security configuration, code migration, component testing.
- Position also requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in computer science and experience with SQL for any RDBMS. Candidate will work closely with business SMEs to Gather detailed technical requirements, Create high quality design, build, test and deployment deliverables.
- Candidate will solve complex problems, manage and status individual work or impediments, and collaborate with team and other IT areas.
- Other development could include data interfaces (Informatica, ESP), reporting tools
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Additional Info:
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems, in application areas of specialization, with general supervision.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied.
- Designs, writes, develops and implements innovative and advanced mobile applications.
- Maintains and enhances existing applications.
- Troubleshoots and debugs applications, including user and system interface functionality.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Designs small modifications for solutions based on defined requirements.
- Programs in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL, Assists with testing and migrating code through test regions.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards. Leads specific design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
Work experience in addition to degree:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- In lieu of a degree, minimum of 5 years of related business experience.
Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities:
- 1-5 years of related Information Technology experience.
- Two years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis.
skills: Preferred Qualifications:
- Taking ownership of a resource such as an application, initiative or measure.
- Experience with schema/database design, vendor management, root cause analysis,
- Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.