job summary: Summary:
- This person is responsible for end-to-end technology delivery of the assigned project and is the primary point of escalation for technology issues.
- Drives overall technology execution and manages line of business stakeholder relationships and acts as their advocate throughout the life of the project.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a nimble thinker who can be successful in a fast changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong project financial management skills
- Guides projects through all phases, ensuring processes are followed, required documents are completed, and required tracking systems are kept updated
- Bachelors degree preferred. 5+ years of technology experience and five years of Project/Program management experience.
- Strong PM knowledge, ability to lead a team and drive to results
- Develops and manages to project plan
- Identifies, assigns, tracks, escalates, and resolves issues
- Experience in tracking the tasks and progress of a major project, escalating and resolving issues, planning for and managing resources and funding
- Holds resources accountable for deliverables on time and budget
- Schedules and facilitates regular meetings to review progress and status, and ad hoc topical meetings; formulates agendas and documents minutes, action items. etc.
- Ability to provide project status on deliverables or escalate issues to sr. leaders and executives
- Will absolutely need Agile and preferably SAFe training or knowledge. SAFe is a scaled version of Agile (the RTE, agile trains, etc..)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.