Client is looking for Developer with strong SQL Server experience to help expand its existing platforms and develop new features and products. Team:
Team is a highly independent innovation team tasked with bolstering the strategic advantage of the world's largest commercial real estate services company through technology.
They enjoy significant autonomy with their technology and product decisions while benefiting from the resources of a Fortune 500 business.
They approach culture with intention, valuing camaraderie, collaboration, and a healthy work/life balance. They value ownership and strive to provide more ownership for every member of their team.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Building cloud native platforms utilizing open source and Microsoft technologies
- Creating modern, responsive web applications to provide real-estate services to their internal and external clients
- Implement end user solutions to move data between platforms and clients
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Typically 2-3 years of relevant work experience. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in C#, SQL
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and curious
- A desire to work in a super friendly, collaborative, and transparent work environment
- Experience working Azure
skills: Bonus points / Nice to Have:
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and familiarity with legacy Microsoft frameworks/languages: Classic ASP, COBOL, AS400, etc.
- Expertise with Cloud technologies within Microsoft Azure
- A strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
- A solid understanding of Git, TFS, SVN or a similar version control system
- Experience with open-source technologies
- Experience working with reporting tools (power bi, tableau, periscope, SQP BO, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.