job summary: Summary:
- Candidates will be responsible for development of a new Broker Dealer Liquidity Funding system within a development team for the Global Funding and Investments Technology organization.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- This role is ideally suited for a Python / .Net developer with strong Capital Markets (OTC Derivatives, Securities, Futures, Equity Options, Stock Loans, etc.) business knowledge. Must be able to work directly with the users as a Programmer/Analyst in a fast paced agile environment.
- The general criteria for any candidate are: Hard working, driven to success in a highly competitive environment, advanced degree preferred, no job hoppers, and local to Charlotte (no commuters).
- A senior Programmer/Analyst with more than 7 years of Python and Microsoft stack experience (.Net, C#, Sql Server, and Winforms or WPF). Understanding of standard Agile SDLC practices
- Strong unit testing, debugging and problem-determination skills
- Good oral and written communication skills, analytical skills and a highly professional attitude are essential
- Be proactive, a problem solver and be able to work with minimum supervision when given a goal
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, assertiveness and initiative
- Candidates with experience with Capital Markets products and real time trading systems are required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.