job summary: Summary: NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Solid design documentation skills using UML.
location: Addison, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Experience in J2EE / .Net technologies and framework like Web Services/ Web Service Clients/Async Jobs.
- Solid experience in Logging, Caching, Transaction Management, Multi-Threading/Concurrency, Performance Tuning, and Monitoring aspects of the applications.
- Recent 1+ year experience in integrating with a Content Management system (e.g., FileNet P8, EMC Documentum) using product/CMIS APIs
- Experience in IBM WebSphere MQ and Oracle Database is a big plus.
- Software development using Eclipse / Rational Application Developer IDE / Visual Studio
- Understanding and usage of DevOps processes for the build and deployment.
- Good understanding of the document management standards, processes and technologies
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop, review and comment on written technical documentation
- Process oriented and detailed oriented
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team in a fast paced project environment
- Willingness to be accountable for meeting all deliverable dates for task assignments
- Knowledge of client industry processes a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.