job summary: Summary:
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments.
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
- May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Candidates should have the following attributes / skills / experience
- Pega experience developer with 3 + years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using PegaSystems PRPC tool.
- Pega CSSA certified.
- 1+ years experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle.
- Team member on a development team, Problem solver, Technical intrigue
- Manages code migration from development through to production.
- May manage one moderately complex project and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
Top 3 Must Have Skillsets Required :
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
- May assist and help train lower level developers.
- Pega CSSA, DB/Oracle, Design, Lead Developer Experience, Agile Scrum Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.