Our client, a large service provider is looking for a Access Control / CCTV Technician to join the team. This is a remote role that will cover the NYC area. You will provide security system installation and support services to Project Managers, ensuring the job is done well.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $63,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Perform Service and Installation of Access Control and CCTV systems.
- Evaluate, diagnose, troubleshoot and perform repairs as necessary on security systems.
- Perform upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality utilization.
- Perform computer program entry as required to add CCTV cameras and access control systems as needed.
- Program and Configure Head-end control panels and systems
- Handle the installation of cabling and device set up and wiring
- Dress, terminate and test cables and components
- 2+ years experience in installing, programming, training in Access Control and CCTV systems.
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly and diligently as befits an important role within a fast growing division.
- Ability to carry 50lb. boxes
- Ability to complete tasks according to schedule and communicate with supervisors.
- Experience running low voltage CAT6 cabling.
- Strong communication, customer service skills and neat personal appearance.
- High level of self-motivation and an ability to work with a high level of initiative.
- Strong team player who can communicate effectively.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and work effectively in high pressure situations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.