job summary: Our Client is seeking a Conversion Analyst/Business Analyst
for an exciting project in Aiustin, Texas.
The Conversion Analyst role will analyze and determine conversion/migration requirements and provide conversion specifications to programming to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful client delivery through a broader data center migration initiative. The Conversion Analyst will work with internal teams and our clients to gather information, work with IT Developers, SQA, Data Processing, and Client Service Managers towards fulfilling the clients requests.
The Conversion Analyst will track and manage these task through resolution and report the progress to the project team. The Conversion Analyst is expected to work under general supervision with oversight provided by the Project Manager and/or Program Manager and provide guidance specific to solution building and problem solving.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 47 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Basic Qualifications for consideration
- Under general supervision, analyze, determine and document business requirements/client Statement of Work documents (SOW) and provide detailed specifications to programming.
- Provide consultation to the client before, during and after implementation, including the development of new procedures the changes may necessitate.
- Interpret clients existing systems and workflows through and including the balancing of daily operations.
- Participate in testing, during and after application changes have been implemented.
- Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager/project for awareness and/or resolution.
- Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
- Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents
- Performs other duties as required Performs other duties as required
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Education - Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Ability to learn the needs of the customer quickly and in line with the internal pace of the organization.
- Experience in banking and/or investment services preferred.
- Excellent command of Microsoft suite.
skills: Preferred skills/experiences/education:
- Experience with Business Analysis, Technical Requirements gathering and writing client facing Statement of Work documentation
- Working knowledge of Service Now case management software.
- Technical knowledge of Client systems and integrations.
- Financial industry experience and/or manufacturing
- Technical Writing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.