job summary: Summary:
- This position is responsible for migrating reports from Business Objects to Microstrategy and also build new reports in Microstrategy
- MicroStrategy Developer role should have excellent knowledge in MicroStrategy building Schema and Public objects and customization using SDK.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Have strong development experience in MicroStrategy 10.x or later version (preferably 11)
- Building Schema objects and Public Objects
- Extensive experience in Reporting, Dashboards and Dossier development
- Customization using MicroStrategy SDK
- MicroStrategy Certified Engineer
- MCSA MicroStrategy Certified Master Analyst
- MCMD MicroStrategy Certified Master Developer
- Experienced in data modeling (snowflake and star schemas) and slowly changing dimensions on data warehousing.
skills: Hands on experience in PL/SQL programming in creating tables, views and stored procedures in Oracle.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.