- Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Apply expert full stack knowledge in SaaS application feature creation and enhancement, performance, scalability, security and engineering best practices.
- Ensure the architectural direction is implemented with quality and long-term functional relevance.
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Assist in re-engineering / migration of legacy platforms and applications to other organizational platforms
- Knowledge on system interdependencies, limitations and mitigating risks
- Hands on development role coding solutions.
- Collaborate and partner with peers locally and across organization to assist in achieving corporate goals.
- Enjoys working with others, eager to help out, self-starter, results driven, helps others succeed, customer focused, comfortable with change, takes pride in work, enjoys a challenge, happy to knowledge share, is not territorial, positive attitude, owns mistakes and learns from them.
location: Nashua, New Hampshire
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Technology - Required:
- 10+ years SaaS Industry experience in software engineering - designing, building and deploying enterprise-class software applications.
- Strong PostgreSQL
- .Net, MSSQL
- Experienced in Microservices and RESTful API's
- Excellent understanding of server-side database where business logic in SQL may well be better handled in code. Identifying, understanding downstream impact, cost benefit analysis, engineering solution with team consensus.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum in mature shop, can mentor others
- Git, Jenkins, automated deployments
- Experience working on large complex projects
- Experience operating and scaling high-volume, multi-browser, multi-tier integrated Complex enterprise applications built with heterogeneous technologies.
- Well-versed with object-oriented programs, complex database architecture, web application development, security, performance tuning and open source technologies.
Technology - Preferred (not required):
- Knowledge of one of the modern web front end libraries/frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- System, Application, Database Performance evaluation
- Automation (front and/or backend), Continuous Integration
- Slack, Jira, Confluence
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
- Commitment to quality, process adherence, best industry practices, and teamwork
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to deliver within critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands complex operational processes relative to efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships with manager and team.
- Willing to lead and be led
- Passionate, curious, open to new ideas, supports and champions the success of others
- Willingness to accept direction from manager. Keeps manager apprised of all on going activities on daily basis. Volunteers any changes in status directly.
- Effective leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities.
- Outstanding and tenacious troubleshooting skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.