SAP Travel Business Analyst/Implementer
- Gather user/management requirements for SAP Travel implementation.
- Identify custom enhancement objects required by BPO.
- Provide implementation plan with milestones, resources and timelines.
- Must work very well with multiple teams including:
- Maintenance Administrators
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 95 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- SAP Application Developers and Implementation team.
- Conduct and manage meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SME) Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with SAP Travel in an ECC environment.
- Minimum of 2 successful end-to-end SAP Travel implementations.
- Minimum 10 years SAP finance experience.
- K-12 experience preferred.
skills: - Experience in SAP Fund Management (FM) preferred.
- Experience working with MS-Sharepoint document storage desirable.
- Must know configuration requirements for both in-county and out-ofcounty travel transactions.
- Must understand how SAP Travel links with SAP Payroll.
- Project Management experience with large scale maintenance organizations desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.