Randstad is assisting a global client with the ramp up of direct hiring in Houston. This is an exciting time for our client. If you have analyst experience the ETRM field, please continue to read the description and apply.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As they are growing and expanding in the US region, they need a Senior Business Analyst in the ETRM domain with good Industry knowledge & market experience, who can understand client requirements and can provide solutions with respect to software products. A high level of travel within the Americas will be involved.
- Understand client's business requirements and application objectives, makes recommendations that will improve the client's current business processes
- Brings in domain expertise to provide product / solutions to clients across multiple problems
- Responsible for developing and selling innovative value propositions within the product. and drive real, measurable value for clients.
10-15 years total work experience.
Engineering / Management Degree or equivalent and appropriate to the role.
- Expertise: risk management or supply chain
- Some experience of implementing an ETRM system (ideally a commercial one and not a custom made by the client) as a key user or a project manager
- Excellent executive presence
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Currently works in industry for an Oil and Gas company in their trading division
- GARP certification or equivalent preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.