Business Solutions Consultants/Service Delivery Consultant Summary:
- Reputation of leading with appropriate edge, independent thinking and being decisive
- Strong execution track record with varying experiences delivering technology solutions in development, architecture, service delivery, testing and/or project management roles
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Detailed knowledge of the policies that govern technology from change management standards, programming standards, engineering design, maintenance, application activities, compliance, risk and security standards
- Experience with build/maintain partnerships in a client driven environment and can demonstrate partnership during situations and challenges
- Ability tcollaborate, influence with proven track record of influencing business and technology partners
- Ability toperate in a matrixed environment
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, strong business acumen
- Good project management skills; establish and maintain solid management routines and can demonstrate flexibility.
- Additional key skills include consulting skills and conflict resolution, proactively drive innovative business solutions, and use technical, enterprise, and business knowledge twork across structures tmeet customer needs
- Bachelors degree preferred. 5+ years of Human Resources technology experience including Workday experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.