The Security Solutions Architect works within the Security Architecture team, to develop security technology solutions designed to meet the needs of the Information Security Program. The Security Architect contributes to security requirements and security architecture, and provides guidance to address existing and emerging security and compliance issues. The Security Architect also participates in the wider IT Architecture Review Committee, maintaining a focus on security.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design, develop, and document security solutions for implementation by engineering teams.
- Evaluate new and emerging security technologies for potential suitability in the company's environment.
- Act as security subject matter expert utilizing current information security technology disciplines and industry standards to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- Develop reference security architectures and frameworks (including requirements, design patterns, and other artifacts) for use throughout the company.
- Contribute to the development of security policies, security standards, and risk governance processes.
- Develop and foster relationships with technical teams and business partners in order to create an integrated approach that provides data integrity, information confidentiality, and service availability.
- Participate in IT security audit activities both internal and external, ensuring compliance to Federal regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley, Data Privacy acts and Payment Card Industry standards.
- Support peer security organizations throughout the company.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- One or more Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CCSP, CISM, GSEC, SANS GIAG, ISSAP) or equivalent education
- Demonstrated knowledge of network security, mobile security, cloud security, and infrastructure security, including Windows, Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge of application security including API security including confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and authorization.
- Preferred experience with the transformation of traditional data center security measures into industry adopted cloud technologies including Amazon, Azure, Google, etc.
- 5 years' experience or master's degree in Information Security with 3 year's equivalent educational experience in Network Administration, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, Security Assurance, or similar areas in a medium or large corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solution designs to support enterprise-level environments
- Experience in developing enterprise security solutions for the network and endpoints and their integration with other systems in a large, complex environment.
- Knowledge of PCI, FFIEC, and other regulatory frameworks.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within globally dispersed and cross-functional teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.