As a member of the Delivery team, the Senior Business Analyst (Sr. BA) reviews, analyzes, and documents business systems, user needs, and customer requirements. He/she assists with definition of scope and objectives as well as testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems across functional areas for customers. The Sr. BA will work with the developers to design and document custom solutions. In addition, he/she performs application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality, consistency and customer satisfaction.
In addition, the Sr. BA may assist the Customer Success team with triaging, tracking and resolving customer issues.
Because this is a customer-facing role, the Sr. BA must be able to communicate well with customers of varying technical abilities. An ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into technical reality that is extendable and maintainable is critical.
location: Arlington, Virginia
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com and Force.com platforms.
- Serve as the technical leader and work with business users to elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, use cases, data analysis, and task workflow
- Use technical expertise to design, develop (program), test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform and third-party integrations with Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
Participates in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training
- Create objects, fields, workflows, security setup, other configurations and triggers, with support from Development
- Work with Delivery team to initiate Customer projects, including review of intake forms, business process reviews (BPR's) as needed, side-by-side configurations, etc.
- 4+ years of enterprise experience including in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce.com platforms configuration, architecture, and implementation best practices.
- Bachelors and 5+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems or IT. OR Masters and 3+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems or IT
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Salesforce certification (ADM 201), or ability to attain certification within 90 days of employment required
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 1+ years of professional test/QA experience
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com, Google, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology a plus
skills: Good communication and team working skills are a must.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.