Candidate will work as a technical support person and will have following responsibilities. As a Help Desk Analyst, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in Newark, NJ
location: Newark, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Daily responsibilities will include responding to tickets within system; Cherwell System experience would be great.
- Create incident tickets used for issues reported in the emails and over the phone.
- Regularly check and return voice mails.
- Must have experienced working in a team environment.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with password reset and web application support.
- Experience in Higher Education desired but not necessary.
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- work hours: 8am to 5pm
Windows 10 experience
Higher education industry experience preferred
skills: hardware/software troubleshooting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.