job summary: Summary:
- Associate will be primary contact for onboarding and managing newly developed Global Markets Operations Securities applications to the Application Service and Delivery (ASD) team. Candidates must be able to review and ensure new initiatives follow the enterprises technology and risk standards.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 58 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The role requires the candidate understands the Global Market businesses that the new application is supporting and be able to document and transfer the knowledge to support, management and operations teams.
- The associate will also be responsible for ongoing management of the go live applications such as periodic certification of recovery plan, access review, vulnerability scanning testing, data lineage and other application governance functions. The role does involve Mainframe experience.
qualifications: Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required- Experience: 3-5 years of production support, operations and/or technology project management- Strong written and oral communications- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Communicator)-
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others groups to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.- Strong analytical skills- Ability to work under pressure in a team oriented environment- Able to work flexible hours to meet with associates outside of US time zones- Have a good understanding of financial markets through work or educational experience
- Knowledge of the securities industry- Knowledge of operational and technology risk- Mainframe experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.