We're seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer to join an enterprise level client in the Pittsburgh area for an exciting initiative. Contact us today for more info!
location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ensures that all relevant team members associated with producing deliverables are trained and well versed on DevOps and have common understandings of definitions, process and success stories.
- Architect and implement a solution to ensure that well defined processes are developed to institute formalized feedback loops at all relevant points within the organization
- Develops and leads sessions to help teams identify improvement opportunities and track those opportunities to full implementation.
- Develop processes to both identify and capture key metrics that tell the story on trajectories of improvement and also provide early insights into failures in culture and practice.
- Bachelors of Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience as an information technology professional in an environment with DevOps & Ansible
- Relevant experience within information technology roles with increasing responsibility designing, delivering, and maintaining large-scale, global systems & platforms.
- Awareness of classic and new design patterns and ability to help others recognize them and use them component design
- Deep knowledge of cloud architectures such as Amazon Web Services or Azure, including experience improving processes with 3rd party providers.
- Azure DevOps and/or AWS
- Experience with Database Automation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.