SR. Oracle Developer
Randstad Technologies is seeking a Sr. Oracle Developer:
Sr. Developer will be responsible for collaborating proactively with functional analysts to translate business and application requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, exhibit excellent design skills, proficient debugging skills, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to global applications.
location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for design, programming and unit testing of application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
- Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
- Design and develop technical solutions for business requirements, design and develop scalable components including packages, stored procedures, extensions, views and customizations independently or as a part of a team.
- Enhance performance in the Applications environment. Tuning code, developing scalable data models, designing and reviewing table structures, applying indexes were needed.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Support and work in a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Code, unit test, implement and support enterprise level application solutions.
- Contribute to a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database concepts
- Excellent design and technical skills with Oracle PLSQL and SQL Development (including stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers)
- Proficiency in data modeling and database design
- Experience writing complex queries, using advanced PLSQL concepts and performance tuning
- Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them
- Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures
- Good working knowledge in Unix/Linux shell scripting
- Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives
- Experience with global implementations of Oracle database-based solutions
- Effective writing and diagramming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- 5 years' of experience in IT/Technology
- 5 years' experience in Oracle PLSQL development and oracle database design
- 3 years' experience with Advanced concepts of PLSQL and performance tuning.
- 1+ year experience with UNIX/Linux shell scripting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fie
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.