We are looking for a hands on trainer to interface with several internal groups, supporting our ad sales team.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
What you'll be doing:
- Train new hires, Assistants, ASR's, Pricing and Planning and Research staff for N.Y. and National Offices to ensure compliance with ad sales policy and procedure.
- Writing training documentation and maintaining all training documentation
- Review all PACE support issues and contact sales regarding those requests that come into support that require a how to explanation
- Bachelor's degree required. 3+ years' experience in ad sales and systems required. Training experience is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Thorough understanding of advanced media math required.
- Knowledge of media systems, including traffic and sales administration, planning and finance is also required.
- The ability to multitask and work effectively in a high pressure environment is necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.