job summary: Summary
- This is an opportunity to work on a team that supports customer facing web pages on client as part of the Digital Sales team. This team supports the research experiences that demonstrate the various products that the client has to offer as well as the account opening process for all consumer products.
- This person will be a Java Developer on a team of 6 developers delivering in a Scaled Agile environment. He/she is expected to work directly with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and design/deliver complex solutions. He/she is responsible for utilizing best practices in order to ensure high quality software solutions.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Required Skills
- 5+ years of enterprise Java experience
- Rapid Design/Implementation of Complex Solutions
- Provide feedback in code reviews for improvements
- High Energy/Collaborative working style
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Bring improvement ideas to the team and be capable of driving the execution/implementation
- Java 7 or higher
- Spring Framework (3.2 or higher a requirement, Spring 4.x or higher is a nice-to-have).
- Spring packages used: Core / Web / WebMVC / JDBC / Transaction Management / JMS / AOP / Context / Test / WS / Security
- SQL (Oracle)
- Web Services REST / SOAP
- XML and JSON binding libraries (jaxb, Jackson, gson, etc)
- Unit Tests Junit
- Experience with Subversion, Maven, Nexus, Eclipse(or equivalent IDE)
- Comfortable with deploying code to application servers (JBoss/Tomcat/Websphere)
- Experience with MQ (Websphere MQ or ActiveMQ)
- Experience with BPM software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.