Technical Systems Consultant/Analyst
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Need to have demonstrated experience as Technical Systems Consultant/Analyst supporting large "New" development projects for Distributed applications following Waterfall, Agile methodologies throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $36.94 - 41.56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Acts as application SME Consultant (Technical Systems Analyst) to support developers and provide consultation to project teams, business partners.
- Analyzes complex business requirements, assesses application system impacts and writes Functional Specifications (FSD) and Systems Design (SDD) to document application solution design based on project requirements (BRD and/or User Stories), Systems Architecture Specifications (SAS) and application system impacts.
- Develops Wireframes for UI as well as associated data mapping leveraging message schemas and/or database schemas etc.
- Supports business partners, project team in JAR/JAD sessions or other requirements (BRD and/or User Stories) definition process.
- Self-directed and motivated to work in fast paced environment with minimum supervision needed
- Liaisons with onshore and off-shore team, Technical lead and developers, QA testers to provide requirements, specification clarifications and to track / report development progress to the Project manager.
- Supports SDLC project lifecycle through all phases and activities as a technical consultant
7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
skills: NOTE: Primary location is Charlotte. Secondary location is Minneapolis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.