job summary: Summary:
- Design new functionality and enhancements to Call Center desktop and web applications.
- Works as UX and understand business process and requirements.
- Effectively articulates technical and design/implementation concepts and potential solutions.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Required Skills
- Must have experience building desktop and Web applications
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the clients product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Develop frontend code and design to work on waterfall and Agile projects, work with cross functional teams for integration of the code with application.
- Good communication skills
- Proactively collaborative
- Attention to detail
- Deliver on established deadlines
skills: Desired Skills
- 5-7 years requirements and systems analysis experience
- strong technical and analytical skills with an ability to adapt to new technologies
- strong oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills especially in driving consensus
- must be proactive.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.