Our client is seeking a Mid to Senior level Systems Engineer to support a variety of applications, including proprietary, off the shelf, vendor/on premise, and SaaS hosted. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking for a good opportunity to get in on a contract to hire role and become a part of the organization Full Time in 3-9 months' time. The qualified resource would be comfortable with the job responsibilities and skills below.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ability to debug and troubleshooting website issues on both servers and web browsers.
- Ability to deploy updated code or content to websites, web applications, and web services
- Work in a high energy team environment to deliver complex infrastructure changes
- Handle production support efficiently and recommend preventative steps
- Develop innovative approaches and solutions to complex technology challenges
- Create and maintain well-written technical documentation
- Balance and prioritize multiple concurrent projects effectively
- Work both independently and as a part of a team to design, build, test, and maintain a complex web infrastructure.
- Strong Relational Databases skills
- Mid-level SQL skills
- Mid-level Networking skills
- Microsoft Office 365 skills
- MS Azure experience
- Citrix experience
- Visual Studio Experience - C#, SSIS
- Strong Authentication and Authorization paradigms
- MS TFS experience
- Data Profiling experience
- Mid-level ETL experience
- Experience deploying and configuring Windows and Web applications
- SiteCore experience
- Functional knowledge of load balancing concepts (persistence, load balancing method, etc.)
- Understanding of DNS
- Understanding of subnets and firewalls.
- Microsoft Windows Server - 5+ years
- Microsoft IIS - 5+ years
- SQL Server - 5+ years
- Microsoft Active Directory - 4+ years
- Windows PC - 4+ years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.