Looking for a Web Developer for a six month contract in southern New Jersey.
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: No
Years of experience: 10yrs as a Web dev
Reason for request/why opened: New projects
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop and document a detailed solution design within SDS, impart your subject matter expertise throughout life cycle.
- Participate in complex applications and systems development, programming
- Conduct code reviews to address quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance, Operational Readiness Reviews, and support gating and review sign-offs for solution design.
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
- Respect Client's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity - this includes thorough AGILE methodologies, documentation, Client tools and frameworks.
- Produce top-notch functional, technical and user interface designs.
2.) Proven development experience architecting and delivering large complex high volume enterprise web applications 5yrs+
3.) . 3-5+ years of experience with the following:
- AngularJs 1.x and Angular 6 & above
- Twitter Bootstrap API and/or Foundation
- Integrating HTML/Angular front ends with rest end points
- Continuous Integration Stack : JIRA, STASH, JENKIN
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Previous client experience
2.) FI industry
Skills needed for submittals
Any upcoming vacation plans?
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? Yes or no
Is this candidate required to give notice - Yes or no
Automated build frameworks-years
Experience in Git , JIRA, Confluence and Stash-years
Experience in Jasmine\Karma- years
Experience in JIRA and Grunt-years
Experience in RESTful API's- years
Experience with website development, focusing on front-end technologies- years
IT Architecture- years
Previous Client experience- Yes or no
Financial Industry Experience-years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.