job summary: Position Objective
An Application Developer is fundamental in the design, implementation and delivery of web-based software solutions and services. A good candidate for this role is expected to be able to produce good quality code in a timely manner with care taken to follow best practices and consideration given to future scalability. Application Developers should be able to grasp how their work effects the system as a whole. A successful Application Developer helps define the solution and provides suggestions for improvement. Skills with Angular JS as a SPA are essential and smart use of CSS classes will be critical for front end focused work. This Angular SPA is an enterprise level application that relies on efficiency, scalability and configurability to meet the growing needs of our industry. Skills with C# and ASP.NET will be required for server-side services, jobs and Web APIs. Following best practices for services and WebAPI implementation will be critical for success.
location: Addison, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Specific Accountabilities/Essential Functions of Position
- Experience with C#, MVC.net and WebAPI
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS
- Knowledge of RESTful API, AJAX and JSON
- Experience with the Foundation is a plus
- Experience with using a CMS is a plus
qualifications: Job Qualifications
- 1-2 years of hands-on software development within the Microsoft toolset
- 2 years of experience working with Angular JS
- Experience with multi-market and multi lingual sites preferred
- Using Agile/Scrum methodology - self organizing, cross functional teams, consuming user stories
- Bachelor degree a plus
skills: Applicable Core Competencies
- Integrity - Be honest, dependable, maintaining a strong work ethic; work diligently, follow company policies, respect co-workers, build trust and exhibit professional and responsible behavior
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to handle frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.