Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Communications Consultant to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Responsible for providing communications consultation, planning, and execution for the company's large-scale program in support of organizational, brand, and reputation goals.
Communications support for large, Human Resources technology program - HRConnect - focused on integrating many of the company's critical HR systems and processes that manage your Pay, Employee Profile, Time, Benefits, Performance, Case Management and others, all into one place.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48.73 - 54.82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Develop and implement communications plans and tactics to fulfill the strategic and operational goals and objectives of the program developed by the communications practice leader for his/her clients to deliver, promote and protect the organization's brand and reputation.
- Provide communications consulting to internal clients on internal and external communications programs, projects and tactics. Consulting activity will vary from verbal communications or advice on communications issues to providing written customized communications plans.
- Strategize with client, writes creative briefs, researches and analyzes information, prepares presentations (PowerPoint presentations, speeches and talking points), plans logistics, and manages overall coordination.
- Ensure content is consistent with the Kaiser Permanente brand in terms of tone, manner, and messaging.
- Manage and complete multiple assignments in short time frames and coordinate diverse projects and activities into a cohesive and strategic program for a single client or for a program.
- Acquire the input and resources of other communications staff in the organization to fulfill the objectives of communication plans and projects on behalf of communications practice leaders' clients.
- Coordinates the deliverables of other communicators in the organization to ensure that special projects are in compliance with negotiated timelines/financial allocations.
- Implement measures to determine effectiveness of communications programs and create plans to improve results. Implement measures to determine effectiveness of communications programs and create plans to improve results.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in a complex corporate communications environment with demonstrated excellence in developing, implementing and monitoring strategic communications programs.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Ability to coordinate diverse projects and activities into a cohesive and strategic communications program.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Master's degree preferred.
skills: Ideal candidate will:
- strong writing and editing skills
- have experience in communications planning/execution, and change communications
- be able to build strong relationships with key leaders, program team, and diverse stakeholders
- be able to work independently in fast paced environment
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.