UX Development Engineer
We are looking for a UX Development Engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have solid foundation in modern UX principles and experience developing web applications with Angular or React. Bring your passion for building great user experiences and take it to a new level as you dive in and help us build the future of communication and collaboration. 3 years of experience are required.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Primary job site is listed as Seattle, WA, but alternate sites include "Salt Lake City, UT" ,"Richardson, TX", and "Austin, TX"
- Minimum Requirements: ("Must have" Qualifications)
1. Front-end development experience
3. React and/or Angular 2+ framework experience
skills: - Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: ("Nice to have Qualifications")
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
1. Discerning eye for detailed design
2. Experience building UI toolkits
3. Able to communicate requirements between engineering and design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.