Engineer-User Experience II
This position requires someone who thrives on efficiency, is detail oriented and loves creating all types of presentations. These presentations will range from storytelling, all hands decks, customer briefings, main stage keynotes presentations and external speaking engagements with large crowds. Must have strong attention to details while following brand standards ensuring consistency and quality - while delivering cool and engaging presentations.
location: Milpitas, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Your design skills, combined with your understanding of the PowerPoint application -including development of templates, building within the application, familiarity and comfortability with usage of animations, and a strong eye for visual design - will make you an ideal candidate for this role.
This role will also provide available bandwidth to support visual design efforts across our Portfolio of Webex products, reporting into the Creative Director.
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint - able to create custom master templates, troubleshoot formatting and animation issues, keep file sizes manageable
- Visual problem solver-able to simplify complex data for easier audience digestion
- Highlight key details with graphics, photography, type and animation
- Able to grasp many brands, recognizing situations where creative can be pushed and when to strictly adhere to brand guidelines
- View design as communication, understanding the importance of budgets and timelines
- Able to meet precise deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Attention to detail and good design aesthetic in addition to PowerPoint knowledge
- Professional, diplomatic and approachable by teammates with a great attitude
- 5-8 years of industry experience
- Experience creating keynote presentations for large events
- Previous experience working with an executive is a plus
- Well-versed in PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
- Link to portfolio and examples of presentation design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.