Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented API Developer/ Backend Developer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46.23 - 52.01 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
- 5 years of experience as a Back-end developer with In-depth understanding of web development
- Experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Experience with CMS framework
- Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, CIS
- Experience in developing and designing high performance, scalable and available web services (predominantly REST architecture) using J2EE and concurrency frameworks such as, JAVA
- Experienced in using build tools and source code repository tools such as GiT, GitHub, Pull Request reviews, Gitflow branching strategies, and Maven
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.