Randstad Technologies is the largest workforce solutions company in the world and we have an immediate need with a longtime client of ours in the insurance industry. They are in need of a Data/Business Analyst to join a strong team on a contract.
This is a contract only role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the Plano area and is a large Insurance company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Candidate will be working directly with the Bank's 2 nd Line Risk Management group in the requirements gathering, testing, and validation of strategic data deployment to Netezza/Snowflake. These activities will require directly interacting both with the business and technology groups of various levels of seniority.
- Facilitates gathering complex business requirements by defining the business problem, identifying data
- requirements and isolating data elements.
- Develops and may maintain complex business solutions, which includes data, reporting, business intelligence,
- data collection applications or analytics.
- Leverages an understanding of multiple data structures and sources (possesses an advanced knowledge of
- multiple data stores) to perform complex data manipulation using advanced data extraction and analytical tools
- and techniques.
- Displays an understanding of the connection between business operations and analytics to support business
- strategies and solutions.
- Begins to develop innovative approaches to address business problems and solutions.
- Collaborates with IT to facilitate the implementation of technical data solutions and standards.
- May perform data governance, integrity, quality and audit functions.
skills: Testing & Validation - 4+ years
Documentation - 4+ years
Issue identification & remediation - 4+ years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.