Software Engineer I
Randstad Technologies is seeking a Webmethods Consultant!
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and frameworks in the context of data integration.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high quality solutions.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 8+ years of experience with webMethods B2B Integration Platform, adapters and plug-ins: Integration Server, MWS, Designer, SAP adapter, JDBC adapter.
- Experience developing integration solutions using HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/SFTP protocols, PGP Encryption/Decryption.
- Experience developing using SOA integration methodologies and protocols: APIs, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Publish-Subscribe models.
- Experience with source code management tools and processes.
- Good understanding of cloud vendor applications and how to interact with their APIs.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
skills: Top 5 specific skills B2B Integration Platform, adapters and plug-ins: Integration Server, MWS, Designer, SAP adapter, JDBC adapter.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.