job summary: Position Summary
- Our client provides an opportunity to grow, expand your horizon, make a difference, challenges to excel, safe & healthy environment with best in class benefits.
- This team will provide all the support needed, will help you to grow as a professional, an inclusive environment, make your career decision, and provide coaching & learning experiences. To help you grow along with team and company and make a difference to society.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The role requires to Develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test software applications that support business units and/or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications. Often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
qualifications: Required Skills
- In-depth experience with the following: .NET Framework 4.5 and above with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework
- Strong in SQL
- Strong experience in identifying and using best practices and design patterns WebAPI, Entity Framework, HTML, Bootstrap, Anuglar, JQuery, Typescript, SQL Server
- Experience with GIT, BitBucket
skills: Desired Skills
- Understanding of CI/CD tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, and Artifactory
- Knowledge of JIRA process
- Knowledge of Agile process
- Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.