job summary: Responsibilities
- The Technical Project Manager will oversee activities related to decommissioning of non-strategic SDLC tools.
- Create and develop comprehensive project plans in partnership with customers and technical teams
- Monitor progression of project plans
- Report periodically on deliverables and health of delivery
- Proactively communicate with leadership and project teams
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Modify and analyze any changes for target estimates
- Maintain relationship with strategic partners to deliver a common goal
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of project deliverables
- Document any new process or update an existing wiki page
qualifications: REQUIRED technical and soft skills
- (most to least important)
- Technical Skills:
- SDLC Automation Tools
skills: Soft Skills:
- Team player that likes to work closely with Support, Development, and Engineering groups.
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively across various business and technical groups.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.