Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Technical Lead to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Renton, WA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Renton, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $51.36 - 57.78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Leading solution design support efforts and research initiatives for translating requirements into workable technical solutions and supporting the evaluation of third-party vendors as directed.
- Leads the development of solution architectures, roadmaps, and system transition plans to align business, applications, data, integration, and/or infrastructure architecture.
- Collaborates with project teams and business users to create architecture artifacts (for example, logical, conceptual, physical) to guide detailed design.
- Participates in the adoption of new high-impact technologies by researching technical trends and developments.
- Education: Masters degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
- Basic Technologies: JAVA, React, Node
- 10 years experience in large scale software implementations
- 5 years experience working as a lead
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.