Our Lansing Client has a long term contract opportunity for an Oracle ERP Implementation Consultant.
location: Lansing, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Assist with implementation of Oracle ERP
- Senior lead experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
- Functional professional with 5+ ERP Financials / Supply Chain implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12, PeopleSoft 9.2) and a senior team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 3 Oracle ERP Cloud projects (Release 10 or later).
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least two of these modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Procure (PO), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management (CM), Expense Management (EXP), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Order Management (OM) and/or Inventory Management (INV)
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, prototypes, functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Experience reporting to senior client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- 5+ years of consulting experience which includes: contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), client presentations, detailing the scope of work (SOW)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Two full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Cloud, Oracle R12 (E-biz) or PeopleSoft 9.2
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.