We're seeking a Microsoft SQL Business Intelligence developer for a full time role on an established and stable team in the Pittsburgh area. Contact us today for more info!
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develops conceptual, logical and physical data models to meet requirements and strategies.
- Ensures compliance with corporate data management processes & policies across the BI/DW implementations/environments.
- Collaborates with the business units and other IT teams in delivering robust, high quality and effective BI/DW solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable
- 5 years of experience as a SQL Developer focused on the BI aspects of SQL Server, supporting data warehousing and business intelligence solutions.
- Expertise in logical and physical data warehouse database design (SQL Server), and performance optimization. Should have excellent database design, data modeling knowledge and experience related to large scale, multi-dimensional BI/data warehousing implementations.
- Experience and demonstrated competencies with multi-dimensional design, star schemas, facts and dimensions.
- MS BI Suite - SSAS, SSRS & SSIS
- MDX & DAX
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.