Looking for an experienced Oracle developer who can work independently to help remediate and enhance existing business processes implemented in Oracle.
location: Mansfield, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Migrate our business processes from an Oracle 11 platform to an Oracle 12.
- Migrate batch processes which utilize legacy data to consume data from our enterprise data hub.
- Modify the underlying data model behind the applications as necessary to support the remediation
- Apply changes to Oracle APEX (18/19) applications to accommodate data model changes.
- Implement UI enhancements as asked for by the business to the existing applications
- Provide recommendations on process improvements
- Will be responsible to implement, test and deploy the enhancements and fixes
- Will assist in creating necessary documentation to support client validation process
skills: Primary skills
- Strong SQL, PL/Sql skills on Oracle databases
- Experience with Oracle APEX would be a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.