Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $39.44 - 44.37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.: 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
- 7+ years technical background with majority directly related to Teradata , Sql server.
- Experience in writing database (Teradata or SQL Server ) queries
- 3+ years experience in Business Intelligence Technologies (Tableau/Power BI)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in authoring technical documentation and performing reviews, design, data manipulation, and creative problem solving
skills: - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.