You are the kind of person who makes extraordinary user experiences come to life. You blend UX design and engineering expertise into a single progressive discipline. At our company, you will help define standards and solutions for iOS prototypes and production code. As part of the UX team, you'll be empowered and challenged to tap the full range of your skills, and you'll have ample opportunities to learn and grow in your career.
Is this you?
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $77 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You see yourself as both a designer and a developer.
- Your top priority is delivering a great experience for users, and solving real-world problems. You approach UX with empathy and compassion.
- You work closely with designers and technology partners to develop prototypes for rapid testing and iteration, as well as production-ready presentation-layer experiences.
- You provide technical guidance and support for implementation, including process improvements and best practices.
- You enjoy participating in creative ideation, and know how to give and receive constructive feedback and critique.
- You have a systematic method of problem-solving and pattern development, and regularly contribute to the development of design systems.
- You are a champion for the team, and you earn trust and respect from your colleagues and managers through exemplary work and a great attitude.
- You bring humility and respect to the workplace, rather than ego and entitlement.
- You are intrinsically motivated to do the best work you can and actively seek opportunities to contribute to the team.
- You are highly skilled in relevant technologies, and well-versed in trends, tools, and frameworks. You write clean, maintainable, and performant code.
- You exemplify the design technology role and inspire others by setting a great example.
- MS or BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent industry experience.
- 5 years experience as a key member of a UI/UX design team participating in the complete product-development lifecycle.
- Expert knowledge of Swift, XCode, and git/GitHub
- Working knowledge of XCTest and XCUI, GraphQL, Carthage, RxSwift, Firebase, Fabric, Zeplin
skills: - Proficiency in implementing both macro- and micro-interactions.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal, listening, and written communication.
- An excellent eye for detail and passion for craftsmanship.
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates attention to detail, including typography, layout, color, image and motion behaviors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.