job summary: Our client is currently seeking a CAD Draftsman for a permanent opportunity located in Rocklin, CA.
location: Rocklin, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
Prepare drawings for proposals and/or fabrication to professional engineering format standards. Responsible for controlling and managing drawing files. Also, develop and manage a drawing archive system. Ensure design requirements are accurate and drawings are complete. Attention to detail is paramount in the successful fabrication of each design. Communicate effectively in a team environment and work well with team members and clients/customers.
- Work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Create customer drawings for bid packages. Know the engineering and design specifications and requirements for individual projects, municipal and industrial. Develop Submittals.
- Assist with design elements.
- Provide knowledgeable support with high proficiency in verbal and written communications with potential clients, customers and inter-office communication.
- Respond to client/customer concerns in a respectable and timely manner.
- Prepare fabrication plans to ensure accuracy of construction. Manage communication of drawings with clients/customers in appropriate file formats (pdf, slddrw, dwg, etc.)
- May be required to travel to support clients and customers
skills: Job Requirements:
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Solidworks software with at least two years' experience
- Must have mechanical design experience
- Must have a US Driver's License
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.